Ford Econoline E Series The full size van is alive and well at FMC, with the heart of the F series trucks in both cargo vans and passenger vans.

Any assistance/information for items on my wish list

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Default Any assistance/information for items on my wish list

I live in New Hampshire and drive an E-350 Super/Duty 12 passenger Van. The Van is white and I replaced the stock wheels with flat black rims that are 17’s and all-season extra treaded tires (TOWNFAIR TIRE). The exhaust is custom to give a nice beefy sound and a little extra push when needed (www.louscustomexhaust.com). To match the rims I have added a black roof rack with a matching RAGE extended cargo cage on top to give an outback look that has come in extra handy while traveling the East Coast.

I have joined this forum to get any assistance for items on my wish list. Any resources shared will be much appreciated; we use the Van A.K.A War Wagon as our family road trip mobile. I have six children ranging in ages from a few months through age ten and an awesome wife that allows me to spend my very little extra cash on the Wagon. Since our family is so large camping is our only option when we vacation.

I am looking for advice on cost efficient brands, sizes, and trusted shops to look into. This project will always be on going and I am looking forward to learning from other like-minded van owners.

War Wagon Wish List

1. Upgraded Speakers, Subwoofer (best speakers to replace the stock?)
2. In dash Navigation w/Satellite Radio
3. Six Wireless headphones
4. Cloths seats reupholster to Leather
5. A few strategically placed LED lights to illuminate the interior on the upper inseam of the roof to illuminate the area at night without the use of white blinding lights. I want to beable to control these lights from the dashboard.
6. Two mounted TV’s (I am thinking two 24 inch mounted flip downs so the two youngest can watch their programs while the older ones watch theirs. This idea is to avoid conflict on long road trips.
7. Two DVD players to connect to the TV’s ( I am not sure where the DVD players should be located. The closer to the front of the Wagon the better…
8. Front Winch
9. Rear Tire Carrier & Baja Box
10. Side Ladder to access roof
11. Refrigerator
12. Two 110 Volt Outlets