Ford Excursion So the size of the Expedition is not enough for you, then the massive Excursion is the way to go. With options including a powerful diesel engine, the Excursion is like a tractor trailer built for family use.

What is going on w/ my X..suggestions needed!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Default What is going on w/ my X..suggestions needed!

I'm now at the point of being completely aggravated w/ my beloved 2002 7.3L PSD X with 141,963 miles. The "great mechanic" recommended by my friend kept it for two weeks, charged $75 (diagnostic fee) and fixed NOTHING and gave NO DIAGNOSIS!! Said he was at a loss after he performed all pin (?) tests on the computers, etc and can't find why the instrument cluster went dead, surged back to working only to go dead again. Of course, we have a Predator tuner and they "failed" to remember that and change it back to factory before the first test. Once reminded of it, they changed it and still kept it for a week. We finally went and picked it up. Called our local dealer and took it in Wednesday for CPS recall. They fixed it and fixed the driver's seat which wasn't working. Brought it home, put the Predator tuner back on, installed economy mode. Went out later to go somewhere and it wouldn't crank....just clicked. Ran predator for codes and the code for the theft system came up, cleared codes and it cranked fine but NOW...the drivers seat no longer works and the interior / running board lights stay on FOREVER. I guess eventually the battery saver relay shuts them off but when you crank it up again, they come on and stay on, even when driving. Any suggestions???[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 02-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Default RE: What is going on w/ my X..suggestions needed!

Try taking the Preditor off and see if any thing changes?