Ford Explorer This long running SUV has stood tough against the barrage of new entries into the mid sized SUV market, and with a variety of engine sizes and trim lines, the Exploder offers something for everyone.

Code PO775

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Default Code PO775

My wifes 2002 V6 with AT Mountianeer threw a PO 775 "pressure control solenoid B circuit malfunction". Anyone know what that means and what is the fix? She has aboth a check engine and a check tranny lights and the OD is not working.
Any thoughts, beside take it to the dealer?LOL
Thanks, Jay

Old 07-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Default good luck

i just got the same..... in every ford explore or mercury m.. after u hit 60,000 will have the problem... plus ur bold join and the hubs.... never buy a ford again the only american car i can trus is chev.... buy toyota will last 2 time s more them american cars ...just take ur car to some1 the knows about trans....(1500-3000) good luck

Old 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Default Having the same issue

My 02 Explorer eddie bauer has also done this. Had diagnostic done twice and same up with the same code. But next the ABS light came on, then the door ajar. Took it to get oil changed and after picking it up my truck drove like crap. Sounded like it was going to break down. Later that evening I was on my way to work and the steraing started to act up, I couldnt control it to go straight, its like my power steering went out. I pulled over, waited till the cars went buy and continued to drive about 15 MPH till I got to the nearest store to call a tow truck.
I am praying I dont need a new transmission. If anyone else has any ideas I would also like to know what could be the issue.