I went down a list of dealers closest to me in San Antonio, TX. Here is what they quoted me:
1. McCombs Ford West - 210-767-2915 - $135
2. Mac Haik's Southway Ford - 210-922-2222 - No Answer
3. Red McCombs Ford (Where I got the truck) - 866-556-7523 - $88
4. Northside Ford - 800-481-8534 - No Answer
5. Grande Ford - 210-661-4121 - $85-$120 (time based)
6. Planet Pickup - 210-525-8789 - $85-$150 (by vehicle type) stated he has done
through North Park Ford. Also stated that if the dealerships state it can't be
done, though believes that it can, that he could put in an after market for
7. North Park Lincoln - 800-278-3716 - $150 - $200 - Then stated it can't be done
because they don't think I have the right harness.
8. Jordan Ford - 210-775-6836 - Stated it can't be done because they don't think I
have the right harness.
I am going to call the http://www.thecruisecontrolstore.com
800-343-1382 and ask them if they can describe the plug on the steering wheel to me or send me a photo of it. I don't want to buy it, then find out I don't have the harness like the other two dealerships said.
I was going to open the steering wheel up, remove the air bag and try to locate the plug for the cruise control. I plan on taking pictures and throwing it up on my cardomain blog.