Ford F-150 The entry level full size truck from Ford, one of America's best selling for decades.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bittersweet opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Default Bittersweet opportunity

Greetings all,
New member first post. I recently had a good friend pass away. We had known each other for years. His wife survives. She offered me first dibs on an F-150 he has had in his shop. Its been in storage for 30 years. It is a 1986 4x2. Six cylinder no air cond. Honest to God it has 1079.0 miles on it. Other than some dust it looks like it just came off the showroom floor. He bought it new with the plans of some conversion and maybe showing it.The 6ft. bed has a fiberglass topper. The bed has had seating a small table etc. you get the picture. Chrome rims with some rust on them. Tires look good no checking. All rubber hoses and belts under hood look good. Interior still has new truck smell. What is fair value for this truck. I know that a vehicle setting this long can develop some problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jeff

Old 11-26-2015, 04:20 PM

Hello Jeff welcome on a board. First of all i am really sorry about your friend. May his soul rest in peace. I don't have any experience with truck. Some help you here. you are on the right place.