Ford F-150 The entry level full size truck from Ford, one of America's best selling for decades.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-150

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Default F-150

I just bout a 1996 F-150 with a 302 roller motor brand new F-303 cam and roller lifters,well someone left something in the motor and it cracked the block looks like a washer was just beating the **** out of the cylinder.That motors out and trashed anywise I have some G40p heads of an exsplorer I have a brand new f303 roller cam and lifters eldabrock intake and carb(600)Msd ignition and distributor with harder gear on it for roller cam new gas tank witch is for a 84 so I can use a manual fuel pump eldabrock,braded fuel lines brand new polished aluminum vaulve covers new motor mounts,I have 2000 dollars and was thinking about getting a 94-97 351windsor roller motor(used) it seems I can use everything I have except the distrubotor and intake and id have to change the timing cover for my manual fuel pump,the heads need to be gone through and stronger springs for the f303 cam witch I figure about $350 all together,My question is should I stick with a 302 or try for a 351windsor and im confused it seems 94-97 351 can either be a roller ready block witch means id have to put the spider and dog bones in for the lifters that 302 sounded so good with that cam in it id like to reuse it ive im lost and don't wanna get in over my head any suggestions would help 302 or 351 with the remaining parts I have?