Ford Tempo/Probe These small cars offered a sporty feel and affordable price.

Drift car in making

Old 03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Exclamation Drift car in making

i don't know about you guys, but i have no more money to dump into my car till i can get another job. so when it snow yesterday and i still had to get around i scared some people with rally car like drifting. to explain, my cars tires are balder than Mr. Cleans head. so i used the old once i got going don't slow down hit that e-brake and keep my understeering mess in my lane.
i have things to do, and can't slow down for the weather.

to the point i know the car would be ok as a drifter, but not as good as it was. i'll be very honest i had no traction, but i moved that car without a care. the balance on it allowed me to move the car on it's center, and put it were i wanted. short story is that i'm impurest with the weight distribution, and handling of the car. even without traction i could use the weight to slide the car around and keep it on the road.

though after ten minutes my nerves, and body were worn out from having to work the car over so hard. oh and don't try this. i have spent a good amount of time racing atvs, and have a nack for drifting ( though i avoid it when necessary) and been in more ditches for my own stupidity, and need to get there.( one of these days i'm going to tell take a day off, and tel them to fix handle it themself)

Last edited by Tempoman94; 03-05-2012 at 03:40 PM.