New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Ford Freestyle

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Default Ford Freestyle

I recently bought a Ford Freestyle and I just wanted to know what the general population thought about the car, and to hear from some other buyers

Old 11-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Default RE: Ford Freestyle

I looked at one at the dealer ship and for the money they want I can buy an explorer with a bigger engine and true 4x4. I believe in getting bang for the buck.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Default RE: Ford Freestyle

I think the Freestyle is great for its market and is very competitive. It is a very practical vehicle for those with large families... heck, I will just copy my review of it that I posted somewhere else:

I got to drive one this summer at the Ford Innovation Drive and I was very impressed. Ford definitely did their homework on this one. The Duratec has never felt mor powerful. With the CVT or the 6 speed mated to it, it definitley optimizeds the power of the Duratec. It has clean, crisp acceleration, amazing handling (I drove it through a slalom), and awesome huge four wheel disc brakes. The interior fit and finish is like nothing I have ever seen in a Ford brand product before, no rattles or anything. It is very spacious inside, the third row seats have more room than an Expedition. The interior quality is amazing and the amenities inside are awesome, especially the DVD system. A very comfortable, good looking crossover, with top notch quality, all the necessary amenities and available AWD... that makes it a winner in my book!

Old 10-23-2015, 03:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your exciting purchase! Enjoy the driving and make sure to show us your Freestyle!