Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

To buy used car

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 11:26 PM
Default To buy used car

I am looking to buy a Ford Fusion. I am thinking of a good condition used car. I guess it would be difficult to get a vehicle loan for used vehicles through banks. When I searched online, I found some companies like Auto Loan Solutions (https://www.autoloansolutions.ca/aut...for-used-cars/) which provide used car loan. If I apply for a car loan through such companies, does that hurt my credit? I am expecting your replies.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:39 PM

I am not qualified to provide a good answer to your question, however, be very careful purchasing a used vehicle these days especially if you don't know the seller. A lot of flood cars get shipped all around the country and usually come across as too good a deal to pass up. Make sure you have the vehicle checked out administrative wise and physically so you don't wind up with flood resultant problems up the road.

Old 04-02-2017, 12:32 PM

Hello Vincent! I would recommend you to check also the option of leasing. Just by searching on the internet I have found here this deal https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...-lease-359-mo/ which I believe is great! I personally have leased from this dealer a Mustang GT Premium and I highly recommend them!

Old 04-07-2017, 04:22 PM

Deal with people in person, and only once you know what you need to look out for as deal breakers.

Old 02-17-2024, 11:51 PM

I am interested in the experience of buying a car with the company Varsity Lincoln. What are your impressions of the car purchase, service and quality process? I would appreciate feedback and recommendations from those who have already worked with this dealer.

Old 02-18-2024, 03:24 AM

Thanks to Varsity Lincoln, my long-held dream of owning my own car has become a reality. Their professional team helped me choose the perfect car - the magnificent Lincoln Navigator. In addition, they offered me a profitable financial solution in the form of leasing with flexible terms, which allowed me to easily make a purchase and not overload my budget. But what really impressed me was their exceptional level of varsity lincoln customer service. They conducted a thorough test drive and fixed any problems that arose with my new car. Their outstanding service played a crucial role in making my dream come true.