PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ford wds for sale!

Old 04-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Default Ford wds for sale!

We just decided to relieve our shop of out WDS unit. It is the full kit. All test leads amp probes refrigerant tester, OBD connectors and just so much more. It is the top AND bottom section. The top is a dock for the screen (which is removable and awesome) as well as a Windows 98 based computer underneath. This is all sitting on top of the original roll cart with keyboard drawer (and mouse) and underneath is a cabinet for all accessories and adaptors as well as a PRINTER!!! It has been updated to 2005 and only needs 1 more update to be completely updated as far as it can go. This is an AWESOME package and probably the most complete Ford WDS you can find still. Most people only sell the top section. This cart even has wheels so it is mobile. It is an amazing tool that can do just about everything.

Its up on eBay for $850 right now (will take offers) plus shipping which I have not calculated (per buyer) but I would rather sell locally if possible. If not I need to get it packed up before I can get a truly accurate shipping quote. Make me an offer. If you are honestly interested please give me a call at 9143252869. Thanks!

Sorry I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my photobucket pics on here its starting to upset me so I will just post the link to ebay.

FORD WDS SCAN TOOL DIAGNOSTIC COMPUTER COMPLETE!!! - eBay (item 160563456285 end time Apr-02-11 15:45:11 PDT)