Ford Explorer This long running SUV has stood tough against the barrage of new entries into the mid sized SUV market, and with a variety of engine sizes and trim lines, the Exploder offers something for everyone.

My Ford Explorer

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Default My Ford Explorer

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Hello! Something happened with my Ford. The engine began to run unevenly, appeared to vibrate, and the oil consumption increased. Has anyone encountered this problem? What is the reason?

Old 03-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Because so many things are different from year to year, model to model and engine to engine it is almost impossible to provide a worthwhile reply to your request.That's one thing doctors don't need to contend with, the majority of the time the human body is not too much different one from the other except male/female. Soooo, can you provide us with the year, engine size , mileage and any recent maintenance done?

Old 05-08-2018, 03:36 PM

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Hello! Thanks for the tips! I found a great website with repair kits. I solved the problem cheaply and quickly. There were no problems with the delivery. https://vanos-bmw dot com