Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/)
-   Ford Freestar (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/ford-freestar-17/)
-   -   Where are the manuals, available for download? (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/ford-freestar-17/where-manuals-available-download-26220/)

woodhog 01-16-2012 10:54 AM

Where are the manuals, available for download?

I am searching for a manual (service or otherwise that would include a 2005 Freestar). If they are not avaible on this site can anyone direct me to a site that would have such a manual.? Thanks :)

Hayapower 01-16-2012 11:46 AM

Welcome to the site..

The official Ford repair manuals are broken down into repair groups/section. Manuals like Haynes and such are more general and cover the complete vehicle in some case, but the official shop manuals are much more detailed and complete. Just depends on the specific area of info or repair your needing. I don't know of any site that has a downloadable manual/s other than owners manuals. Helms sells manuals specific to Ford.

eBay is a good source of Ford manuals and on a quick search I found a few different sellers there. Here's one,, 2005 05 Ford MONTEREY FREESTAR SHOP WORKSHOP REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL MANUALS BOOK | eBay

Sometimes you can find sellers with CD/DVD info as well..

If you have a specific repair area, or information request, we may be able to help you out..

woodhog 01-17-2012 10:00 PM

Thanks for the response.

Okos007 06-27-2016 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Hayapower (Post 68157)
Welcome to the site..

The official Ford repair manuals are broken down into repair groups/section. Manuals like Haynes and such are more general and cover the complete vehicle in some case, but the official shop manuals are much more detailed and complete. Just depends on the specific area of info or repair your needing. I don't know of any site that has a downloadable manual/s other than owners manuals. Helms sells manuals specific to Ford.

eBay is a good source of Ford manuals and on a quick search I found a few different sellers there. Here's one,, 2005 05 Ford MONTEREY FREESTAR SHOP WORKSHOP REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL MANUALS BOOK | eBay

Sometimes you can find sellers with CD/DVD info as well..

If you have a specific repair area, or information request, we may be able to help you out..

I am looking a complete manual for my 2005 Ford freestar. I need to take a part the back heather box, to change the actuator and door.

Littlehawk 08-09-2017 07:50 PM

I downloaded a factory service manual for 9.99 USD. It was not complete and lacked an index. Does any one know where we can download a factory service manual for free? I'll be glad to share my incomplete one.

Hayapower 08-10-2017 08:16 AM

Welcome to the site..

Free, hmmmm. Covering what year, model?

Littlehawk 08-10-2017 05:11 PM

Downloaded mine from here, but I recommend to scroll down and there is one there that is more complete and i believe it is 14.99 instead of 9.99. Anyway, let me know how complete yours may be. If you will send me your email address, i will forward my copy to you, provided I can attach such a bundle of files to my gmail.
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail....service-manual

rod525 08-12-2017 06:09 AM

Subscribe for login access at your local library and see if they subscribe to the Auto Repair Reference Center database. If so you can look up, and download as a pdf, any procedure.

woodhog 08-16-2017 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Hayapower (Post 103350)
Welcome to the site..

Free, hmmmm. Covering what year, model?

this is woodhog, covering a 1991 F150 straight six with std trans great truck if I could keep it running. Any specific detailed data covering the fuel delivery system would be appreciated.:)

Littlehawk 11-14-2017 06:04 AM

If you can send me an email address, I will forward a manual to you.