Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here! Check it out.

Improve performance of your F-150 with Volant Air Intake + CARiD Video Review

Old 08-28-2018, 06:46 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Improve performance of your F-150 with Volant Air Intake + CARiD Video Review

If you're looking for an easy to install, bolt-on power booster for your 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Ecoboost, that would make your engine run more efficiently and improve the gas mileage, new Volant Plastic Black Air Intake System with DryTech 3D Filter will exceed your expectations. Being an enclosed system, it keeps your engine quiet at cruising speeds but allows it to roar when you stomp on the gas. This unit is definitely one of those, that will pay for itself over time with increased horsepower, torque, improved throttle response and fuel economy gains it provides. Watch what our tech expert Greg says about it in the new product review that we've prepared for you today!

Volant® - Plastic Black Air Intake System with DryTech 3D Red Filter

https://www.carid.com/volant/plastic...pn-19835d.html

Features:

- Filter Color: Red
- Tube Finish: Black
- System Type: Cold Air Intakes
- Material: Plastic
- Replacement Filter: DryTech 3D
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board and is emissions-compliant in all 50 states.

Volant™ | Cold Air Intake Kits & Air Filters - CARiD.com

https://www.carid.com/volant/

Need a price quote or have any questions about the Volant Air Intake system? Contact me directly in PM or comments below, I will be glad to help!

Old 08-30-2018, 11:34 PM

Looks cute, but still uses the restrictive 90° bends. I have the S&B system on my 2015 3.5L Ecoboost and is a better non-restrictive design.