Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Default Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what's going wrong! Could u pls help me...

Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Default Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc

1、 Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.
You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.
2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music
3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:
For PC: How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.

For Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac

Old 08-24-2012, 03:50 AM

Anyway, in Windows you have to let Windows to sync the music from iPod to PC. This is normally happens when you plug the iPod in to the PC, and the "what do you want to do with this device" dialogue pops-up. Its here you can choose to sync music. If you don't get the pop-up you've probably told Windows it to not bother you ever again with that dialogue. You can reverse that by going to My Computer, right clicking on the iPod’s icon and somewhere in there is the option re-enable or manually run an import.
What's more, you can refer these tutorials about how to transfer music from iPod to Computer.

Hope it can do you a favor.

Last edited by poppycao; 08-24-2012 at 03:53 AM.