Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   has any1 seen the definition 4 ford???!!!?? (https://www.fordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/has-any1-seen-definition-4-ford-1770/)

lue_driver 09-10-2005 02:12 PM

has any1 seen the definition 4 ford???!!!??

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ford
[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Sabretooth 09-11-2005 03:33 AM

RE: has any1 seen the definition 4 ford???!!!??

Just looks like a page full of people caught up in a big weiner waving contest to see who can out insult or ultimately come up with the best "Ford"ism...man, I got my "Bite me Chevy Boy, Real Men Drive Fords" t-shirt, but come on, some of these people take it too damn seriously...I get into my share of debates over who's really better, but ultimately, you're Born, Bred and Branded either Ford, Chevy or Dodge...and there ain't much anyone is gonna say to change that...personally...for me...its Born, Bred and Branded Ford...not because I think Chevy's and Dodges are crap, just that so far, Ford has been my choice of car for their ability to provide a product to me, that is able to accomodate my size and still have the looks...and that's why it's Ford for me...

lue_driver 09-11-2005 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Sabretooth

Just looks like a page full of people caught up in a big weiner waving contest to see who can out insult or ultimately come up with the best "Ford"ism...man, I got my "Bite me Chevy Boy, Real Men Drive Fords" t-shirt, but come on, some of these people take it too damn seriously...I get into my share of debates over who's really better, but ultimately, you're Born, Bred and Branded either Ford, Chevy or Dodge...and there ain't much anyone is gonna say to change that...personally...for me...its Born, Bred and Branded Ford...not because I think Chevy's and Dodges are crap, just that so far, Ford has been my choice of car for their ability to provide a product to me, that is able to accomodate my size and still have the looks...and that's why it's Ford for me...
that is soooooo true...;)

techmanbd 09-11-2005 03:56 PM

I have had all the brands. When it is time for me to buy a car, I go by price and what the models look like. Right now if I wanted to buy a full size truck I would g with dodge. When it comes to muscle car, FORD. If i wanted a midsize truck I would get the toyota. But this can all change next year. Like I said, it is what looks good at an affordable price at the time they come out.

of course, I will never get a chevy again after the problems I had with mine.

Sabretooth 09-12-2005 02:28 AM

well, if they can bash Ford, it's time for some bashing of our own:

Chevrolet - Cheap Hardly Efficient Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time
Dodge - Uses Mopar, a Chrysler product, hence, Mopar - Mostly Orange Paint And Rust

Everyone has heard, "I'd rather push a Chevy than drive a Ford"
Well I'd rather walk than drive a Chevy

Anyways, post your favs...we'll git 'em eventually...hehehe

Patrick 09-12-2005 07:49 PM

here you go..even though you might not agree, its a nice picture...:D

[IMG]local://upfiles/1010/E714C7BF0AAB496DB76F61F675B15855.jpg[/IMG]

but the worst on that stupid dictionary page are the guys who make up their own, that dont make sense...

my favorite is:
F ormer
O nwers
R ecommend
D odge....:)

techmanbd 09-12-2005 07:54 PM

if that was on my truck, I definatly would rather ummm, push that than drive my ford. And I do mean Push and a little bit of thrustin.

Sabretooth 09-16-2005 05:48 PM

If those two came w/ the BMW, I might actually consider buying one, other than that...not a chance