Ford F-150 The entry level full size truck from Ford, one of America's best selling for decades.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

transmission

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Default transmission

Hello all, I bought a 2014 F150 Limited (certified used 13000 miles) from Ford dealer, my question is that when I slow down the transmission bucks or shudders just a little, just enough to make it annoying, before I bring it to dealer I was just wondering is this normal and does anyone else have this with their truck.

Thank you

Old 04-08-2016, 03:19 PM

welcome on a board !!

Old 04-08-2016, 03:44 PM

Is there any way you can find another 2014 on a lot somewhere and test drive it to see if there is any difference? If there is , then you have something to go back to the selling dealer with. If there is some type of problem and you don't know how it should run , they can always tell you , "They all run like that", but you will know better if that is the case.

Old 04-10-2016, 09:17 AM

Thank you for your response I appreciate you advice. This happens when the truck been driven for a short distance, I might have left that out

Old 04-11-2016, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by hanky
Is there any way you can find another 2014 on a lot somewhere and test drive it to see if there is any difference? If there is , then you have something to go back to the selling dealer with. If there is some type of problem and you don't know how it should run , they can always tell you , "They all run like that", but you will know better if that is the case.
Well post Hanky !! And Charlie please update us !!