Ford Fusion The next installation in the Ford sedan lineup not only joins as the new mid sized sedan, but also as the Ford entry for NASCAR.

**** ford **** ford.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Default **** ford **** ford.

I bought my 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD back in the beginning of October, to replace my bland 2007 Toyota Camry. I truly loved my Fusion for about the first 3 weeks. Not I regret ever buying it. To start off, my Fusion's heater does not work anymore. It was a bit chilly this morning, about 27 degrees Fahrenheit, and I go to start the car, and as usual it started without hesitation. I let it run for about 5 minutes, and still have cold air blowing in my face. I then begin to drive the car, and decide to wait until I merge onto the expressway to turn the heat back on. When I'm on the expressway, I turn the heat on, and to my surprise, it is STILL blowing cold air. At this point my car is at regular operating temperature. I did take my car to the dealership, and they claim that they cannot replicate the issue... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Another problem I've been having, is the fact that the headlights either will not turn on, or will not turn off. The battery in this car has already died, because even when the switch was in the OFF position, the headlights/tail lights remained on. other times, I notice the headlights simply won't turn on. The parking lights come on, but not the low beams. Again, i took it to the dealership, and AGAIN said they can't replicate the damn problem, even thought it ****ing happens EVERY DAMN DAY.

Old 11-10-2014, 04:00 AM

What may help would be if you were to take the service writer out for a test ride with you.
Today's vehicles have so many electronic modules to control so many functions they could probably control a space ship to the moon

These modules are supposed to work when requested, but they can become a technician's nightmare when they work intermittently.
If you can't get any satisfaction from your present "Ford Store", consider trying another if not too far away.