Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

detailing /auto body

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Default detailing /auto body

is there an autobody section on here ? this detailing thread is the only thing I can find so If you have any paint and body questions fell free to ask I own a paint and body shop and if I posted in the wrong place please redirect me lol

Old 12-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Default RE: detailing /auto body

HELLO jpmanyhearts. I think you find a correct palace for auto body section.I also owned an auto body shop name Jason's Auto Body Shop.we offer offers wide range of auto body services including collision repair, car painting, body work, dent removal, hail repair, scratch removal, , custom painting, vehicle towing.
today I just want to share a Paint technique name HVLP, which stands for High Volume, Low Pressure, and is the most common spray gun used today. Instead of drawing paint from the bottle fitted below the spray gun system, the paint is gravity-fed into the gun through a tank, which sits above the mechanism. Before you start complaining about this new system, realize that these guns are far more efficient than the syphon spray guns delivering as much as 80 percent of the product to the surface yet requiring as little as 10 psi of line pressure to operate. Syphon guns often needed between 45 and 70 psi of line pressure with an efficiency of as low as 40 percent. Regardless, a 5hp compressor is still considered minimum support for an HVLP spray gun.