Ford Crown Victoria The crown victoria, the choice of police forces all over the United States due to its size and available V8 engine

new 04 lx

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Default new 04 lx

Hi-New to me 04 crown vic lx with 102,000 and very nice. "traded" 94 grand marquis with same miles but very tired. Very happy with the purchase, looks, rides and feels pristine and am just doing routine maintenance now and appreciate the info available on this site.
I also signed up for "crownvic.net" 2 months ago and have not been approved. I can't contact them in anyway, email to their address is return as non delivered. Anyone have any ideas why this would be?
thanks. Bill

Old 11-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Default Same problem with .net

Congrats on the car! Got pics?

I registered on CV.net and have the same issue. It's only been a couple days, but I still don't know anything. I even sent a message to them on facebook. I know when you send a message to them via cv.net, it goes to "donotreply@crownvic.net" and it gets bounced back. I sent it to "admin@crownvic.net" since that's what we use at another forum, but still nothing. I hope it gets handled soon. Hopefully nobody's in bad shape. I'd rather be neglected than upset about it and find out someone's been in the hoospital or something.