Ford Expedition The Expedition provides the feel of a full size truck with the seating of a large SUV.

ATTN: 1997 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Default ATTN: 1997 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4

Hey Everyone!

I have a 1997 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4 that I am looking to sell for my father. He is the original owner and has all the paperwork to prove it. This has been a great car for the family and has gotten good use. In the past year it was stopped being used because my father got a new car. Recently my brother took the car that I was typically using and I decided to get the expedition back into running form. New brake lines were put in, a new exhaust manifold was put in back when my father stopped using it, along with bits and pieces that needed to be done when the manifold was replaced. The car has 199,000 miles on it and we have never had a problem with it. It was always serviced when need be and we also have a folder of that paperwork. While checking the ignition coils and spark plugs, we realized the plugs needed to be changed, so we began doing that. Unfortunately, cylinder three would not come out. We used various techniques that professionals suggested and the plug would not come out. Eventually the plug broke leaving the threads behind. Needless to say the car is in good shape aside from this now problem. It has its wear and tear as it was used for family trips and yard work, but is in very good shape for the miles and use. It is very useable for whatever the case, even if you wanted to just sell parts from this vehicle. Kelley Blue Book value before the cylinder problem was 5,000-6,000 dollars. I am looking to purchase a new car and need the money. I am flexible with how much to sell it for, but you will have to arrange shipping/pickup, since as is you wont want to drive it very far. I live in Danbury, Connecticut right near the New York border. My email is bm.kenyon@gmail.com. Just contact me for anything else you would like to know. I can get more pictures by request. Thanks!

Pictures are located here : http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/bkizzle88/