Ford Expedition The Expedition provides the feel of a full size truck with the seating of a large SUV.

ford expedition alerts

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2023, 09:29 AM
Default ford expedition alerts

Hi, New to the group after purchasing a used Ford expedition max king ranch. When I first got the car the alerts were working (beeping alert when front too close as well as side alerts for curbs when parking) and when I was backing out of the driveway a voice alerted me to an oncoming car. I had some other issues with the entertainment system so Ford did a factory reset. Since then the side alerts no longer work, the front alert is intermittent and the actual voice alert is gone when backing up and cars approaching. I was told that no cars contain a voice alert (there was a witness in the car who heard it also) and that the side alert showing I was too close to hitting a curb does not exist either. I am frustrated because these were all alerts when I got the car (the dealership knew little about it saying they bought it from auction) and now some are gone or intermittent. Any help would be appreciated.