Ford F-250 & Ford F-350 The heavier duty full sized trucks from Ford, offering bigger, more powerful engines and drivetrains for the abuse they may go through in the workplace.

Edge products and fuel miledge powerstroke

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Default Edge products and fuel miledge powerstroke

i have a 99 power stroke with edge evolution and edge juice. I know the juice dont do much with the evolution on at the same time. I mostly got it for the gauges. I used to drive it on the highest setting thinking i dont have to push the throttle as hard, and it would help my fuel milage. I switched it down to tow so it dont smoke as much know. I mostly drive highway miles. I have auto trans,3:73 gears, 8" lift and 37" on 22" rims. Whats the best setting for miledge?. Id appreciate any input. I know I need to change my gears. Next whats the best gears forthis? Idont pull much with this truck.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Default RE: Edge products and fuel miledge powerstroke

With my programmer turned down to tow I have to give it alot more gas to go,but dont ever see smokeand i hear a whirling noise at low rpm like it does at stock. Is this the waste gate valve making the noise? Ive had my programmer on extreme for the last year and never heard it.