Ford F-250 & Ford F-350 The heavier duty full sized trucks from Ford, offering bigger, more powerful engines and drivetrains for the abuse they may go through in the workplace.

Forscan

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 08:16 AM
Default Forscan

Is anyone else having trouble getting free months on forscan? I am unable to retrieve the license key, they send me. It comes in on Trio Office Writer? I do not have that software. Any suggestions?
Thank you
Mark2018 F350 Dually
6.7 l Diesel

Old 03-09-2023, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

From the FORScan app 'About' tab your selecting Load License Key? It should open your 'Load File' window, then, FORScan folder will be a selectable option.
The Extended Licenses folder should be there. The latest key should load when selected.

Be sure to run the latest version of FS..

Last edited by Hayapower; 03-09-2023 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hayapower
From the FORScan app 'About' tab your selecting Load License Key? It should open your 'Load File' window, then, FORScan folder will be a selectable option.
The Extended Licenses folder should be there. The latest key should load when selected.

Be sure to run the latest version of FS..
Thank you I will give it a go this weekend and report back

Old 03-10-2023, 06:58 AM
Default Hayapower

From the FORScan 'About' tab, your selecting Load License Key? It should open your 'Load File' window, then, FORScan folder will be a selectable option.
The Extended Licenses keys should be there. The latest key should load when selectedWhen I open the Forscan file it isn't in there. I had no problem with this download last year. It worked like a charm

Old 03-10-2023, 07:38 AM
Default Hayapower

From the FORScan 'About' tab, your selecting Load License Key? It should open your 'Load File' window, then, FORScan folder will be a selectable option.
The Extended Licenses keys should be there. The latest key should load when selected. When I open the Forscan file it isn't in there. I had no problem with this download last year. It worked like a charm

Old 03-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

We are talking about an active FORscan account, correct? Not sure I understand your comment..."trouble getting free months on forscan?"
We are talking about the extended license?

Extended License...
On my laptop,, the link FORScan provided for the extended license downloads as a WORD doc.
.I go to 'Downloads' and the Word doc is there. I copy the doc, then go to Local Disk 'C:' and then scroll to Program Files, (x86)
Scroll to FORScan, then open Extended License. Paste the Word doc there.
When the FORscan app is opened, then 'about', when Load License is selected, the file downloaded/pasted should be there to select,, and then on an app restart the Extended License will be listed showing Reg user, and valid to date ..

Last edited by Hayapower; 03-10-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:23 PM

We are talking about an active FORscan account, correct? Not sure I understand your comment..."trouble getting free months on forscan?"
We are talking about the extended license?

Extended License...
On my laptop,, the link FORScan provided for the extended license downloads as a WORD doc.
.I go to 'Downloads' and the Word doc is there. I copy the doc, then go to Local Disk 'C:' and then scroll to Program Files, (x86)
Scroll to FORScan, then open Extended License. Paste the Word doc there.
When the FORscan app is opened, then 'about', when Load License is selected, the file downloaded/pasted should be there to select,, and then on an app restart the Extended License will be listed showing Reg user, and valid to date ..
This is my procedure: Go to forscan.org
Generate free 2 months trial extend license key.
local c drive
program files (x86)
Forscan
no license key.
On the very first time I tried this forscan sent me back license key to download when I did an office software program called trio office came up and wanted me to buy the software. I have since uninstalled and re downloaded to see if there was a glitch. same thing office trio. and it wont send me another license to my email saying they sent one already.

Old 03-10-2023, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Does the download show up in Documents/Downloads?

If so, copy it, paste it into the Program (x86) FORScan-Extended Licenses.
The license key needs to be moved from its download-copied,, and add/pasted to extended License box in FORScan in Programs.

Then, it should show up when the FORScan app is opened, about, Load License. The window should open with the key available...

Old 03-10-2023, 05:16 PM

Does the download show up in Documents/Downloads?

If so, copy it, paste it into the Program (x86) FORScan-Extended Licenses.
The license key needs to be moved from its download-copied,, and add/pasted to extended License box in FORScan in Programs.

Then, it should show up when the FORScan app is opened, about, Load License. The window should open with the key available...
the only downloads I am getting from Forscan come in on that mircosoft trio office. they want me to purchase the software, Strange.

Old 03-10-2023, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Sent you an email..

Quick Reply: Forscan