Ford Freestar The latest minivan entry for Ford provides all of the technology in family vehicles with a smooth styling.

Ford Freestar PDF service manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Default Service Manual Request

If possible I would like a copy of your free star service manual, thank you for your assistance.

Old 03-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Default Service Manual Request

My email is mattiephillips90@icloud.com thank you

Old 07-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Default service manual ford freestar

Originally Posted by Littlehawk
Any one who would like a free Freestar Service manual, please send me your email and I will forward a copy of mine to you. If you wish not to divulge your email address, then create a dummy email account that you won't need to worry about. Or, better yet, if there is a way within this website to send a file attachment, then send me instructions on how to do it. I just tried to use the attach file system on this website, but it would not function. If you want the service manual, I'll need an email address from you. (The total service manual packet is 457 megabites.
The only thing I ask in return is that if I have a future question, that you would kindly help me if you know the answer.

A need one... is it the repair service manual? my email emiliebathg@gmail.com

Old 11-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Default smokeyjman2021@gmail.com

Any one who would like a free Freestar Service manual, please send me your email and I will forward a copy of mine to you. If you wish not to divulge your email address, then create a dummy email account that you won't need to worry about. Or, better yet, if there is a way within this website to send a file attachment, then send me instructions on how to do it. I just tried to use the attach file system on this website, but it would not function. If you want the service manual, I'll need an email address from you. (The total service manual packet is 457 megabites.
The only thing I ask in return is that if I have a future question, that you would kindly help me if you know the answer.
I sent you my address smokeyjman2021@gmail.com

Old 11-26-2021, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by smokeyjman2021@gmail.com
I sent you my address smokeyjman2021@gmail.com
He hasn't logged on in almost 4 years, don't hold your breath.

Old 11-27-2021, 07:59 AM
Default Link to service manual

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/11xRBIDja8Qrj5ZdK_U7vv8d6MNPqIJ8w

The above Google drive link is the copy of the service manual I received when I asked for it. The link should still work. Let me know if it doesn't and I will repost it.

Last edited by cwl111286; 11-27-2021 at 08:08 AM.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Default Manual

Could I get a copy of the freestar manual please, thank you Eddie
ediedockins@gmail.com

Any one who would like a free Freestar Service manual, please send me your email and I will forward a copy of mine to you. If you wish not to divulge your email address, then create a dummy email account that you won't need to worry about. Or, better yet, if there is a way within this website to send a file attachment, then send me instructions on how to do it. I just tried to use the attach file system on this website, but it would not function. If you want the service manual, I'll need an email address fjrom you. (The total service manual packet is 457 megabites.

Old 12-04-2022, 04:58 PM

played515@gmail.com could I please get a copy of gord freestar manual

Old 12-04-2022, 08:52 PM

I'm looking for a wiring diagram that covers the fuel pump circuit. Is there one in the service manual?
mattvandal210@gmail.com

Old 07-26-2023, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by cwl111286
here are the received PDFs located on a google drive. I hope this is okay to do here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11x...7vv8d6MNPqIJ8w
Thank you!

Quick Reply: Ford Freestar PDF service manual