Ford Mustang For over 50 years, the Mustang name has stood for affordable industry leading performance with its powerful V8 Ford Mustang engines and sporty lines.

97 v6 mustang got killed and 96 gt

Old 10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
Default 97 v6 mustang got killed and 96 gt

hi guys im a big fan of the mustang but im more of a mopar fan so i got my stealth es. my car is completly stock as were the two cars the 97 v6 stang and the 96 gt and we race 1/8 mile 1/4 mile and top speed and my stealth just plane killed the stangs at every thing. the drivers were my friends and they have alot more experience then me seeing as i have only ahd my lisence for 2 months and them 2 years. just thought i would let you guys now and say hi to one of my favorite cars the mustang.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Administrator
Default RE: 97 v6 mustang got killed and 96 gt

i think that i know who this is...from DF? you should beat the V6, but the GT must have somethign wrong with it..

Old 11-02-2005, 12:04 AM

yep im from the dodge forum. the gt is a girls car so maybe that was what it is. are you from the d/f too? if so what are you doing on here all the d/f guys make fun of fords all the time.

Old 11-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

because he is the admin of this site and others as well.

So why come over here and troll?

Old 11-02-2005, 01:24 PM

i dont even know what troll means is it bad or good?

Old 11-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

basicsally go onto another site and talk crap about the vehicles for that site because YOU don't like them. Like when those ricer boys go onto DF and start talking crap. Here is a definition I found

An Internet troll is either a person who sends messages on the Internet hoping to entice other users in to angry or fruitless responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

and another quote

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Administrator

i dont think that he is trolling, as between my various sites, there are TONS of members that go to different sites, as you well may know!

stealth, you dont have much chance vs the GT. what do you even have done to your car?

Old 11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Aww, Actually now that I read his sentence I think he meant that a girl owns the car. my bad.

But i would have to agree that beating a GT is irregular. BUT Patrick, my friend's mom has a mustang with a V6 that has the GT package. I was like WTF.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:01 AM

im not trolling i actully like ford. as for my car its stock besides the usuealy new plugs and wires and tune up. and it is the true v8 gt but a girl was driving so i could blame her for me beating her. techmanbd do you ever go on the kawieridersforum? some one on there ahs the same name thing as you

Old 11-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

Nope, I don't even own a kawi or ever have. Darnit. Someone is using my handle. [:@]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 97 v6 mustang got killed and 96 gt