Ford Mustang For over 50 years, the Mustang name has stood for affordable industry leading performance with its powerful V8 Ford Mustang engines and sporty lines.

Has anyone not had a problem with Sync?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Default Has anyone not had a problem with Sync?

Good afternoon,

first time viewing, first time posting.

i am on my third Mustang (07. 13, 15(current))
and the second i have owned with the sync system. I'm at my wits end with this thing. the only thing I enjoy more then the rev of my engine is the sound of some metal from my radio. Ford has made it impossible for me to do both. i have yet to have a mustang without a radio issue that does not involve having to remove a fuse and battery coupling every few weeks (at the very least) and even that fix has stopped working.

maybe im just being naive, but i would think that after spending 30-35k+ on a car, they would at least be able to get a blue tooth speaker to work right. if not, im sure that i can come up with a few amazon links that have them to reverse engineer.

does anyone know of a head unit fix? i saw one on American Muscle that advertises being able to use the same sync system, but sync is a piece of occasionally working garbage. is there a third party aftermarket system that you have switched to that works well? all i want is something that will connect my phone to my head unit for music. i don't need to check my Facebook updates or my twitter feed. just music, and Ford cant even get that right.

sorry for any typos or grammatical errors, too infuriated to care now