Ford Ranger The small pickup that has withstood the test of time offering pickup truck usefulness combined with an affordable price.

93' ranger

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Default 93' ranger

just put a new 3.0L in my 93'. never realized that parts could be hard to come by.
just kind of curious where a good place to find parts. both body and mechanical.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Default RE: 93' ranger

www.lmctruck.com
Basically rebuild a new truck from an old frame.......ground up.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Default RE: 93' ranger

what exactly are u looking for? i have done alot of reseacher on mine. i am planning to do alot of upgrades. even though my dad said im stupid. paid 2000 for truck. just a guest i am going to put 4000 in to it. a little list from jc whittney found split bench seat w/ leather and fold down center. that alone is @1200. going w/ blue rubber vaccum hoses. silver radiator and ac sleeves. msd ignition system.coil, wires, 6al ignition control. found away to put a cold intake system on. there are no aftermarket options for this truck. still looking for an upgrade on distributor. might go with an electric cooling fan to free up hp. would have to use universal model though. also looking for a rear disc brake conversion. isnt top of list so havent looked to much. kind of want a 2inch lift. but that means using blocks in the rear end. im a mechanic and my dad is a insurance adjuster. blocks are very dangerous. i have seen some bad things happen w/ them. also not top of list but want is high performance shocks. either RANCHO RS5000 or EDELBROCK PERFORMER IAS. exhaust i want a cat muffler, high flow cat, pacesetter headers. body wise i want front valance that i can install fog lights. havent decided if i want tool box or roller bar w/ kc lights. [/align]ur best bet on parts would be jcwhittney, local autoparts store, ebay. i just checked out lmctruck. they have update products. they have some good stuff for us.[/align][/align][/align]