Ford Ranger The small pickup that has withstood the test of time offering pickup truck usefulness combined with an affordable price.

my ranger again

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Default my ranger again

ok on this 94 ranger
i am having a lot of bad luck my new problem is getting the clutch bleed
i can not get the thing to pump up i have read the post on how to do it and i am getting fluid to the coupler at the trans but no pressure at all
i took the master cylinder off the fire wall to flip it upside down so the air will go to the but i can not get the push rod out of it so i can flip it i have turned it over 100 time thinking it a screw on but it still will not come out
i am sure i must have air in the master but if i can not get the rod out so i can flip it it will stay in it i have jacked the left side up in the front and i can not see how that is going to do any thing because it did not level the master one bit
i guess i need to back the truck in a deep ditch so the air bubbles will leave the master i dont know but i think the guy who design this master cylinder going in a downward slant should have is butt kicked lol
can anyone tell me how to get that push rod to come loose so i can get this truck running
thank
Dave