Ford Ranger The small pickup that has withstood the test of time offering pickup truck usefulness combined with an affordable price.

Ranger orders and delivery???

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Default Ranger orders and delivery???

I ordered a R1E0 Ranger 4x2 Supercab on Apr 26 and it was in production on Aug 8 and in/out of body shop two days later from the Dealer details the can get. It is waiting the chips. Now a month after production date.

I know there is a wait. But, if anyone has ordered and got delivery, can you share the order/delivery dates please. That may help suggest how long Ford is taking on those current orders backlogged.

This will be my third Ranger. In early Jul, when the dealer told me the projected production date in early Aug, I decided to sell the old Ranger thinking the wait was few weeks. The truck needed some work and I had a hungry buyer who could fix it up. Now, wishing I could go fishing and all the things I can't do. Thanks for any specifics anyone may know on timing.

Old 09-12-2021, 03:24 PM

i ordered mine march 16 still in production estimate date of november

Old 09-12-2021, 09:35 PM
Default I can't even get an estimate for deliv

My sales rep seems bummed out and won't even respond except once in great while email that says nothing. I am ready to just go buy a chev and to heck with Ford after all these years

Old 10-21-2021, 10:22 PM
Default Oct 21 and I am still waiting

They told me Oct delivery a month ago. A week ago they said the truck would come in Nov. This was the Apr 25 Ranger order.

Anyone receive a delivery yet and can you share the date ordered? Thanks

Old 10-22-2021, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by JimInVa
They told me Oct delivery a month ago. A week ago they said the truck would come in Nov. This was the Apr 25 Ranger order.

Anyone receive a delivery yet and can you share the date ordered? Thanks
my march order never came in they gave me a different truck with a may order date go figure you can look up, progress on ford web site with vin and order number

Old 10-22-2021, 03:21 PM

I think they are just scrambling and trying to not lose a sale. Funny your truck order was in May that they delivered. My order was April. Today I called Ford and got 30 Nov for mine to be delivered.

Trying that website to track it now

Old 06-02-2022, 05:02 PM

Before ordering anything, you should immediately ask the seller about the delivery time. Because if you do not do this, then your package can be sent in six months. I work as a logistician in a company that sells various goods from China. So delivery time plays an important role for me. After payment of the order, I check its location here sendungsverfolgung every day, so I check if the delivery will be on time. Because of the delay we have to pay the customer compensation.

Last edited by MicahDonaldson; 06-07-2022 at 06:39 PM.