New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello from Autosistant!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 12:10 PM
Smile Hello from Autosistant!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to post and be a part of the forum. My company helps busy people buy and sell their car. Sort of personal shopper meets real estate agent that's all about the automobile!

I just posted over in the classifieds a great example of an Escape! I read the notice that recommended I introduce myself as well. Thank you kindly for the opportunity to post in your forum.

Ford - Go Further

Andy
President
Autosistant, LLC

Old 04-26-2016, 01:13 PM

welcome on FF.

Old 04-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Smile Thank you!

Originally Posted by Alanah_Rae
welcome on FF.
Thank you!

Andy

Old 04-27-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Autosistant
Thank you!

Andy

My Pleasure and don't feel any hesitate to ask any problem .

Old 04-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Question Speaking of a problem...

My Pleasure and don't feel any hesitate to ask any problem .
Great! Now that you mention it, when I created my account, I posted about a Ford Escape for sale in the classified section. It responded that it would be reviewed prior to being published. It still hasn't published yet. Any idea on how long it takes to review?

Thanks,

Andy

Old 04-28-2016, 11:33 AM

Well i think you have to contact with admin. I don't know about this !!

Old 04-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Default Got it

Well i think you have to contact with admin. I don't know about this !!
Will do... Thanks!

Andy

Old 04-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Autosistant
Great! Now that you mention it, when I created my account, I posted about a Ford Escape for sale in the classified section. It responded that it would be reviewed prior to being published. It still hasn't published yet. Any idea on how long it takes to review?

Thanks,

Andy
I approved the post.

In the description it states its a relatives vehicle for sale, and if so, would/could fall within the sites posting rules as to Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds. If brokering sales for the public, that strays away for Private and lends to Commercial listings and may be in conflict with the sites rules unless a Vendor/Sponsor..

Last edited by Hayapower; 04-28-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:00 PM
Default Thank you & Update

Originally Posted by Hayapower
I approved the post.

In the description it states its a relatives vehicle for sale, and if so, would/could fall within the sites posting rules as to Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds. If brokering sales for the public, that strays away for Private and lends to Commercial listings and may be in conflict with the sites rules unless a Vendor/Sponsor..
Hi there. Appreciate you approving the post for us. I'm happy to report that we have been successful in selling the Escape!

Just to clarify. I, nor does my company buy or sell vehicles. We are not a dealer. We represent consumers who are in the market for a vehicle, are releasing an existing vehicle or need any general automotive support or representation. Therefore, the actual transaction of the vehicle sale is between the buyer and the seller themselves. We are not brokering the deal for the consumer. We work for them directly and act on their behalf having their best interests in mind.

In this situation, it was a close friend of mine who needed the assistance with selling her grandfather's Escape. This is not my grandfather. Specifically, I donated my services to their family because it was critical that we sell the vehicle for them quickly.

I want to make sure and have full disclosure with you so that I'm actively participating in your forum in a proper manner. Please let me know if you would like any additional information, have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your community and also for posting the ad for the vehicle for sale.

Best,

Andy

Old 05-01-2016, 08:53 AM

is there a website?

Quick Reply: Hello from Autosistant!