New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Default Hi

I'm the proud new owner of a 2002 Ford Mustang, srs model. I don't know all that much about cars, never really needed to know anything about them till now, and I really do want to get a way better understanding of my car, especially when it comes to repairs and customization, probably more for repairs though. I'm just starting out and I'm a bad driver, very bad, but I'm striving to become better, a lot better. Until then though, I'm gonna be needing some help from you guys who know about cars. I have a lot of questions, particularly about maintanance... better get started with the posting, and hope to see you guys in the forums.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Default RE: Hi

Ok so, I couldn't find any better place for asking this, so gonna just tack this on with my previous post. What are some things I'm gonna want to have in the trunk of my car and just generally on hand. What kind of things do you guys have for your cars and why?

Old 09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site..

Emergency supplies like first aid kit, flares, jumper cables, flash light, blanket ect. The 'real bad' driver keeps coming up for me And of course a cell phone..

I keep water, jumper cables, warm jacket, Cell/GPS, tow strap, and a few of the items above..

Old 10-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site