New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

What's up....

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Default What's up....

Hey guys. Searched on Yahoo and this seemed like a good place to come. I do not own a Ford. My dad's friend has a 64 Ford Truck. He isnt sure what motor it has, and wants to find out about the truck i guess. I was just told to find out what the VIN # ment. So, my question is, can any of you guys decode this VIN # or point me to a good website that can. I searched all over and couldnt find anything.

Im not good on older cars and my dad says the older cars dont have a 17 number VIN like the new ones. All the websites i came across wanted 17. So if anyone could help me figure this out that would be great.

F10cr522527

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Joah

Old 02-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Default RE: What's up....

Can't help but [sm=welcomesign.gif]

Old 02-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to thye site. I as well can't help on that. The only place I know of does the 17 as well.

Old 02-14-2006, 05:28 AM

Thanks for the welcome. But i think hes just going to call another ford dealer or around town. Seems to be a hard one to find online. Maybe ill buy another ford one of these years lol... For now ill stick with Vw. Not like you guys care though. I had a 95 Taurus a few years back. Never again lol.. Joah