Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Baseline for comparison

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Default Baseline for comparison

The author of this is to Han public appearance since the F-10 since, the fighters of the new generation double heavy (hereinafter referred to as the \On the current situation, this is undoubtedly a strong demand and great practical significance of the topic. I think it is more reliable to do based on data from all of us eagerly look forward to the \One of the words, we hear the jump regardless. Discussion welcome. (This article is temporarily using the \the third generation; do not use vague, pretentious worth of \: We need now to \ (I saw clouds of brick flying over, I rushed into the shelter ugg boots he began to mature, continue typing) Do not misunderstand, thoughtful things to consider is that Yes, we do not be afraid of someone to ask questions. Of course, since the three generations of machines and the potential of (if not how a potential) opponents of the huge gap between the four generations of computer technology, once the confrontation wholesale Dell Laptop Battery, the situation is extremely bad, our military needs of four generations of machine seems to be self-evident. However, considering China's current space program is advancing as much as (J-10 series, Su-27/30 series wholesale Asus Laptop Battery, \The new tanker, uproar of the \should consider suspending or temporarily as a priority? Or put forward a \ However, even taking into account the various views, my opinion is still on! We must, but also the power to put as much as possible, engage in better and faster. Air China plans to see the above, some extra lessons (early warning aircraft, the most typical new tankers), and some fill in the blank (\Most have been through a technology research stage; therefore entirely possible, it is necessary to use an upper level, the level of large projects, and promote sustained progress in the aviation industry, addressing the looming threat. Moreover, the \Radar, electronic warfare equipment, engine technology, data links ... ... Common or can learn from each other and promote each other. As for economic strength, China's military expenditure accounted for the low percentage of national expenditure of the situation, there is a potential commitment. Development of F-10 is said to share the 30 billion yuan, and I estimate that to our current national strength, to the \(Baseline for comparison: in 2005 China GDP: 183085 million yuan, state financial expenditure was 3.393028 trillion yuan, 208 billion national budget deficit; 2006, China's defense budget of 283.829 billion yuan the year. In recent years, China annual defense costs account for the same period the GDP and state financial expenditure has declined in 2003 were 1.40% and 7.74%, 1.38%, respectively in 2004 and 7.72%, 1.35%, respectively in 2005 and 7.29%. - from \2006 balie National Defense White Paper \to terms with the generation of military aircraft, \power electronic equipment (usually provided by the engine) to be at a disadvantage. Only the technology leader in the case of significant (generally inter-generational), light heavy fighter aircraft than is possible, such as the F-35 can be better than Su-27/30 Series, F-16 MiG-23 so much better than . In China's aviation industry was not as good as the U.S., we can come up as soon as the \not meaningful (maybe not as good as the overall operational efficiency wholesale laptop battery, senior Su-27/30 modified.) In particular, heavy fighters \Also take into account, China's F-10 even in the developed later, independently developed or not been the experience of heavy aircraft (\-16E / F are not as good), an urgent need to make up this lesson. Engage in have to put forward a weighty, with F-22 a fight wholesale Apple Laptop Battery, the whole overwhelming F-35 (Rockwell? Ma said that to build the production line 5000, export worldwide; So common is this really the future) of the \Heavy J \! must be noted that the 21st century, emphasizing a long-range strike and ground attack capability p90x Chinese shoes network March 26 hearing, fighter of the large-scale trend is extremely clear. France has changed the \)! The territory of India as a big country, LCA actually the \ second question: what kind of technology should be thought development \ I personally think that, \