Reliable Fords - Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Off Road You go muddin' lately? Share your story. Is that ride of yours a rock climber? Show us in here.

Reliable Fords

Reply

 
 
 
  #1  
Old 09-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Red face Reliable Fords

Did you know that 80% of Fords ever built are still on the road today?....the other 20% made it home.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ngotham93nd
Off Topic
1
11-20-2015 02:51 PM
EdgeOmatic
Ford Edge
0
09-22-2015 10:26 AM
Shenanigans
Ford Focus
1
06-28-2009 04:12 AM
Shenanigans
General Tech
0
06-27-2009 08:25 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Reliable Fords


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.