Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

ADVERTISERS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Default ADVERTISERS!

just a thought...but...if some of the advertisers on this site (A FORD SITE) do not make model
specific items for our rides...why let them advertise here??
kin u tell that i need a part and cannot find one for my kar(01 taurus/duratec)
ever try to find a cold air kit let alone a straight tube filter system to replace the stock corrugated one??
oh..if anbody knows WHAT WILL WORK..please let me know. my other ride is a '90 super coupe with EVERYTHING under the hood new...lotta fun!

Old 04-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Default RE: ADVERTISERS!

the advertisers on here do make stuff for different models of ford products. if they dont make something for your vehicle then i would guess you would have to just look some other place sometimes you will just have to look harder and know what interchanges with your particular model. the people that are on this site are sponsors and keep this site running. even if they dont make anything for cars they can still sponsor the site ie mags for cheap.

we should all thank the sponsors for what they give us and do.

thanks sponsors

Old 05-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Default RE: ADVERTISERS!

sorry...that came out wrong....i appologize for the misunderstanding. when i can, i do support and buy items from site advertisers. perhaps i should have said that it doesn't look (to me) quite right that when i click on an item to check availability for my ford vehicles i only see applications for cars that are not fords. i do use other sites and consider this on a GOOD source for needed products...i did not mean to insult or disparage this site or any of the sponsers.

[&o]