Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

My New Toy

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator
Default My New Toy

SO a couple weeks ago I bought a new toy. Finally I have a cruiser motorcycle to share the stable with my Triumph.

Well, I went to my motorcycle dealer as they were having an open house and the factory victory truck there for demo rides. I rode 3, the Vision, the Hammer and the Kingpin. All great bikes. So the dealer had some 07's left over that they were blowing away. So they had a Kingpin for $4500 off MSRP which is dealer cost, plus they hooked me up as this is my 2nd bike from them. Plus it was being used for Bassani to show off their new 2 to 1 long pipe. They had a few vendors at the open house and these guys were one of them. So I got that at no extra cost and it was tuned.

I am still keeping my Triumph as now I can ride to different types. The nice sport bike carving the canyon, and the cruiser just to cruise and relax, plus the wife will ride on the back of this one. Here are the pics. Click to make bigger

Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: My New Toy

Looks sharp!!

If you need help ride'n the two, let me know

Old 01-05-2024, 02:10 PM

I've dreamed of the iconic Harley-Davidson roar since I was a kid. While others were saving up for cars, I was saving every penny for the symbol of freedom and rebellion, a motorcycle. When the moment came, I didn't settle for the ordinary and chose Harley-Davidson. Empire Harley Davidson dealership is not a showroom, it's a paradise where dreams come true, empire harley davidson customer service is not just a phrase, it's a commitment. This is where I bought my first motorcycle. It was a gateway to a community, a realm of enthusiasts united by the excitement of riding.