Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

STUPID CRIMINALS

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Default STUPID CRIMINALS

Ok, this is probably one of my favorite topics...I love to hear about stupid criminals because well...it just makes me feel better about myself...anyways, I'll start off with one of my favorites and you guys can pick up where I leave off.

So a gentleman enters a convenience store after having filled up his motor bike with some gas...he walks up to the counter and demands the money from the till...seems like any other robery really, but here is the good part...he seems rather smart because he wears his helmet, one of them fancy ones which cover the entire face...it even had a tinted visor...his downfall...his parents had given it to him for his birthday and it had his name monogramed above the visor... ... ...[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Ok, and my other favorite...a guy walks into a bank and decides that he'll give the teller a stick-up note...so he gets to the front of the line and gives it to the teller and she says to him, "This is all fine and everything, but before I can give you money, I need you to sign it for me"...what does he do, he signs it...duh...the cops beat him back to his house...

Old 09-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: STUPID CRIMINALS

Haha.

A guy goes into a bank. He hands a note to the teller, telling her to give him money. The note was on his personal deposit slip. You can only guess how they caught him.

2 kids go to bail out their dad from jail. They come out and there is a cop at their car with a tow truck. The rear end is sagging alot. First, they parked in reserved parking spot for the captian(or seargeant. I forget). With the back in dropped they are curious of why, so they open the trunk. They had quite a few pounds of mary jane in there.

Old 09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Default RE: STUPID CRIMINALS

Nice, that's right up there with the guy who, when fleeing from the police, hops a fence and runs into a building...the headquarters for the municiple police service...[sm=bustedsign.gif]