PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ford GPS question

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Default Ford GPS question

HI Good day, I have a question regarding a GPS unit i wanted to buy. I'm looking for something that I can use for my country driving and city driving with features good enough that I can use it for a bit of time. I was able to see this product, do you think it is good enough to suit my needs?

Ford C MAX DVD GPS + 6.5 inch touchscreen + IPOD ready + Bluetooth + Digital Panel + Dual Zone + Optional TPMS

Old 03-29-2014, 11:55 PM

I am hesitant to offer an opinion without really knowing what you really want. As for the GPS function, I didn't see anything to tell me which mapping package it has. Personally, I prefer the Garmin based systems over the TomTom based systems. I have never used a Magillian system so I can't express an opinion on theirs.

As for the entertainment aspects, radio, CD, etc. the specs look a little weak to me, but if that's not of primary importance to you, it may be worth a shot. Just don't expect concert hall sound.