PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Nice Black '96 Modded Mustang GT LOOK! Letting go Cheap $4200 Need To sell fast!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Default Nice Black '96 Modded Mustang GT LOOK! Letting go Cheap $4200 Need To sell fast!

Pictures here: http://classifieds.stangnet.com/show...&cat=18&page=1

$4200 O.B.O CHEAP!!! Selling a '96 Mustang GT fully loaded. Every option available with it. Leather, power everything. it has keyless entry and alarm. The car is very clean. Interior is excelent except there is about a 1 and a half tear on the bottom side bolster on the drivers seat. Not bad though. The paint is very glossy but has some door dings and scratches and rock chips from daily driving. The engine is still very strong. Doesn't smoke still pulls like a mother. I expect another 100,000 miles out of this engine. The exhaust sounds very very nice.
I have replaced the rear brake pads and had the rotors turned, changed oil every 2500 miles with valvoline maxlife, new O2 sensors, new u-joints, new air filter, New radiator and hoses, new alternator. This is a very clean car. Sorry about the pics I took them tonight but will have better ones and e-mail them if wanted. I am selling because I sold my MR2 and bought this car but mustangs just aren't me and now I am buying another MR2 so I put this up for sale. It's a nice car it's just not for me. if you have any questions e-mail me at qwik_91_mr2@yahoo.com or putthoff@idir.net or you may call me at (785) 979-7650 just leave a message with your number and I will call you back if you get my voice mail. Thanks
Josh

Exterior: Black w/ Cobra Hood and factory installed rear spoiler
Wheels: 17” Cobra ‘R’
Tires: BFGoodrich g-Force TAs
Suspension: Eibach Pro-kit springs
Interior: Nearly perfect black leather
Brakes: New pads, turned rotors and new lines

Stereo: Premium “Mach 460”, 460W system w/ CD and cassette

Engine/ Drive Train:
-4.6L
-New BBK Cone Filter Charger
-70 mm BBK Throttle Body
-Ford PI intake Manifold
-New radiator, hoses,
-spark plugs,
-plug wires
-new alternator
-BBK X-Pipe w/ crossover
-Flow Master Exhaust (sounds really mean not too loud and not too quiet)

Miles: 134,xxx

Color: Black with silver stripe along bottom of the car.