Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Bra Shopping...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Default Bra Shopping...

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife."

"What type of bra?" asked the clerk.

"Type?" inquires the man, "There is more than one type?"

"Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size color and material imaginable. "Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from."

Relieved, the man asked about the types. The saleslady replied, "There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?"

Now befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them.

The saleslady responded, "It is all really quite simple; the Catholic type supports the masses. The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen. The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright, and the Baptist type makes mountains out of mole hills."

[8D]

~Amanda

Old 11-26-2020, 07:34 AM

Hey. Recently I was thinking about buying a thigh garter. The main purpose is to emphasize your beauty and self-confidence. Therefore, thigh garter should appeal to the rest of the accessories of your lingerie and ladies' toilet. The underwear in the complex should be combined in color and should be in harmony with the color of outerwear: dresses, skirts, and your image in general. This does not mean that everything should be monochrome, each color has an abyss of shades and can be combined with other colors. I decided to buy thigh garter on MarieMur.com. What do you think?

Last edited by gliksis; 11-28-2020 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:08 PM

Hi Amanda,
Been a long time since we heard from you, hope all is well and hopefully a Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone !
hanky

Don't forget the older gentleman that received a phone call from his wife cautioning him to be careful since she just heard on the radio of a car going the wrong way on the freeway. He anxiously replied, "One,, there are hundreds of them !".

Old 12-14-2020, 11:30 PM

A blonde, a redhead and a brunette were all lost in the desert. After walking along for a while they eventually found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish.

The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was transported back home.

The brunette wished to be back at home with her family. Poof! She was magically transported back home.

The blonde then says "Aww, I wish my friends were here".

Last edited by P_T_; 12-14-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-14-2020, 11:38 PM

There was a blonde, a brunette and a redhead trapped on an island and the nearest land was 50 miles away. The redhead swam from Island but only made it 15 miles then drowned. The brunette swam 24 miles and then drowned. The blonde swam 25 miles but then got tired so swam back to the island.

Last edited by P_T_; 12-14-2020 at 11:46 PM.
Old 12-14-2020, 11:40 PM

Doctor: "How can I help you today?"

Blonde: "It hurts right here, OUCH" she says as she points to her shoulder

Doctor: "Ok, Does it hurt elsewhere on you?"

Blonde: "It sure does, on my leg here, OUCH" she says as she points to her leg.

Doctor: "I see, does it hurt in any other places?"

Blonde: "Sure does. On my back right here, OUCH." she cries as she points to her back.

Doctor: "Are you actually a blonde that dyed her her brown?"

Blonde: "Yes! How on earth did you know?"

Doctor: "Well, you have actually got a broken finger."

Old 12-14-2020, 11:42 PM

A blonde lady is driving down the highway at lightning speed in her new sports car when a traffic officer pulls her over. The traffic officer is also a blonde woman.

The blonde officer approaches the blonde lady's car and requests to see her drivers license. The lady starts searching high and low for her license and become extremely frustrated until finally she asks "what does the license look like?"

The blonde officer replies "it is a rectangle and has a picture of you on it".

The blonde lady finally pulls out a compact mirror from her purse and hands it to the officer, "I think I found it" she says as she hands the mirror over.

The blonde officer takes a quick look at the mirror and replies "I'm ever so sorry, I didn't know that you were a traffic officer too" and lets the lady go.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:49 PM

I'm not gonna ask if Amanda is a Blond Just Joking about Hot Blonds

Old 12-20-2020, 04:25 PM

Old 12-20-2020, 04:26 PM

Quick Reply: Bra Shopping...