Ford Contour While only built on a short time span, the Contour was very popular with people of all driving styles, from the base model making for a great family car, to the SVT making a great track toy.

Contour 97 starts when it wants,

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Default Contour 97 starts when it wants,

Iown a Red Contour 97 its precious, well anyway, i currently have no money to go to the agency it has always been repaired inthe ford agency, but now the repairments are to expensive, so i cant aford them, it was working correctly and from a month or so it has starting failing, when i start the car it just sounds like a little zummmm and it doesnot starts, sometimes it starts ok,,, but mostly of the time just when it wants,, i thought it was the battery,, sorry about this im a complety noob and dont know anything about engines.. anyway, i replaced the batery but it doesnot starts, i also notice that when u push the car by 2 o3 guys and tried to start the motor it starts normally, but when it is stoped it does not starts i taked the car to the mechanical and he just fixed the car for a while, but it has starting failing again, i would thank i u guys help me alittle i have probably missed a lot of thins so if u need to know somethin about thecar just ask.. its a contur 97, the radio, the air it works correctly,, the alarm everything its just the engine,, it doesnot starts always,, also theintermitent lights doesnot work correctly.. please help...