Ford Crown Victoria The crown victoria, the choice of police forces all over the United States due to its size and available V8 engine

A P71 Limousine Idea???

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Default A P71 Limousine Idea???

Hey everybody, new "Brakepedal" member here with a question. I have yet to see anybody ANYWHERE take a P71 Crown Vic in good condition, keep it stock (no stretching), and totally customize the backseat area into an elegant plush interior that would rival a stretch limo, and start a P71 Limousine Business! Of course, it would have to be geared toward an "executive" crowd due to only the two passenger rear seating.
Think about it. The suspension, cooling and electrical system are already up to heavy duty police standards, so no major upgrade would have to be done. All you would have to do is give it a good (re expensive) repaint in either a solid black or white color. Then put it a LIMOUSINE electric divider between the front & back seats. Have a ice chilled mini-bar open up from the backseat, with TV, satellite radio, fiber optic "galaxy" roof lighting, moonroof, fold down picinic tables, etc. GPS navigation, internet compatible would be standard.
Keep the CHP pushbumper for extra protection, rechrome (or even silver plate) the dog dish centercaps, add a single coachlight to the rear window outside pillars.....keep the two spotlights up front, somehow program them to rotate like spotlights at a Hollywood movie premire. Have loud, majestic fanfare on arrival music blare from the siren/PA system, and stratigically placed LED lights go off like paparazzi camera flashes (complete with clicking camera sound effects and shouts) if the client wants to make a memorable pick up/ exit.
Keeping the length no strected would mean you could go thru a drive thru if the client wants. What do you think?

Old 07-07-2013, 06:01 AM

I would suspect the price of your service will have a big impact on the degree of success. Thinking outside the box is always something to consider. Good luck with your idea .
I guess you could always use the siren to get to the honeymoon suite !

Old 07-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Default P71 Limo rates

Thanks. I almost forgot to mention that......if a typical stretch limo rate is , say, $70 an hour, then (for starters) charge only $35 an hour, with a 3 hour minimum, for the P71. I would imagine maybe a lot of ex or off duty law enforcement would request the service just for curiousity sake.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:04 PM

Maybe,,,, to see if the mini bar works.