Ford F-250 & Ford F-350 The heavier duty full sized trucks from Ford, offering bigger, more powerful engines and drivetrains for the abuse they may go through in the workplace.

Dodge Owner looking at Fords

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Default Dodge Owner looking at Fords

So after seeing all of this GM/Chrysler Buy Out/Merge stuff, I’m a little nervous where I stand as a dodge owner. I’ve been planning on a new truck in the future, but after all the talks, and fears of the Ram being discontinued, I’m thinking Ford is the way to go. However, I know nothing about the Super Duty lineup, and was hoping to get some help from folks who do (I’d go to the dealership, but they are usually more in the dark than I am).

I’ll give you a little info about myself, and maybe that will help you help me. I currently drive a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with a 3” Suspension System by Kore and 35” tires. It’s only got 40,000 miles, so I really don’t need a new truck, it’s more of a want thing. I didn’t buy the CTD because I didn’t need a diesel, but I’ve always kind of wanted one.

I’m not one of those guys who insists their truck is superior to other brands. I’ve owned fords in the past, and I believe they make a quality product. I just bought my Ram for something different. Can you folks give me the pro’s and cons on the different motor choices (diesel versus gas), along with any other info you have. I really like the look of the new Super Duty, and I think it would look pretty good parked in my driveway.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Default RE: Dodge Owner looking at Fords

ANYBODY???