Ford Focus This compact luxury sedan and hatchback has become popuar among sport compact tuners due to its small size, and available performance parts, as well as the availability of the SVT model

2001 Focus Marker light issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2020, 01:26 PM
Default 2001 Focus Marker light issue

I have a 2001 Focus DOH Hatch. I made a left turn and noticed that the left turn signal stayed on. I turn the car off and the turn signal stayed on. I got out and noticed that the driver side marker in the bumper was on and the marker in the grill was on. When you use the turn signal the front stays solid and the rear blinks fast. I replaced the bulbs in the front and rear and still no change. I replaced the battery thinking that it was a battery issue no change. I checked the connector in the hatch and there was a wire that was exposed and fix that and still no change. I took the ground on the fender next to the batter off and cleaned it sill no change. I also checked the grounds under the air box still no change. I unhooked the turn selector and no change the relay still clicks. I removed fuses and there is still not change. I have read that this could be a clock spring issue but I do not just want to throw parts at it an it not be the issue. If any one knows or has had this issue before and knows a fix please help. In order to drive it I have to disconnect the battery when I get to my dentation. The right side works just fine no issue. The hazard works just not the driver front.