Ford Focus This compact luxury sedan and hatchback has become popuar among sport compact tuners due to its small size, and available performance parts, as well as the availability of the SVT model

Focus customizations on a Budget

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Default Focus customizations on a Budget

In lieu of all the posts about problems with everyone's respective Foci, I wanted to start a chain on customizations for our Foci on a budget. As a proud owner of a 2009 SE I had already put in HID'S (8000K) LED'S, 20% tints and a remote starter. All these customizations had cost me around $800 proudly spent ;-). I am looking for a few more customizations on my first car (yes, I'm in high school) any ideas? I I'm open to anything and if you have any ideas put the link do we can check it out. Thanks guys.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Stock exhaust, intake, tunes, wheels/tires?
Looking more at visual or performance changes?

Have a pic to post up?

Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM

I'm definitely into keeping the vehicle as stock as possible to retain the clean lines, and unless a set of rims really impresses me... Maybe not but intake is a great idea. On that topic Cold Air or Short Ram? How difficult to is it reference to the specially awkward placement of the air filter in our Foci? I'm sure y'all understand keeping the car crisp and clean. So a lowering suspension? Ahh to many ideas...

Old 05-16-2013, 03:33 AM

Write me to my P.M., there is a lot of ways, i can tell you most of them