Ford Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with FF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better FF? Tell us here.

2013 Escape Stalling Power Issues - Danger

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Default 2013 Escape Stalling Power Issues - Danger

Ford Escape Investigation by NHTSA Targets Stalling Problem - Consumer Reports

https://www.consumerreports.org/car-recalls-defects/ford-escape-investigation-targets-stalling-problem

I've had a 2013 Ford Escape in for service for the same mechanical issue more than a half-dozen times. It is a dangerous defect. I have been forced to pay for the repairs for this ongoing consistent dangerous defect. View the posted link NHTSA has probed the problem. Chapman Ford in Northeast Philadelphia knowingly sold this vehicle aware of the problem. The dealership will not acknowledge it. Ford Corporation denies recall for my vehicle. I lodged a complaint with the FTC and with the Pennsylvania Consumer Protection Agency. Ford will wait to be liable when somebody gets hurt or killed on a highway when the 2013 Ford Escape stalls out loses power. This is what they did with the Ford Explorers getting police officer sick from their poor exhaust design. It was reported for years and ignored by Ford until the national news proved officers across the country were getting sick in Ford Explorers. Beware of the 2013 Ford Escape.

https://www.consumerreports.org/car-recalls-defects/ford-escape-investigation-targets-stalling-problem