Ford Fusion The next installation in the Ford sedan lineup not only joins as the new mid sized sedan, but also as the Ford entry for NASCAR.

2010 Ford Fusion AC Not Working

Old 06-30-2019, 05:22 PM
Default 2010 Ford Fusion AC Not Working

Hello, I was just wondering if someone might be able to help me out here. My a/c compressor will not engage normally. I just had a new compressor put in and it recharged. The evap temp sensor and everything was checked out and is all showing good. I put a new pressure transducer on it and at first it was showing good pressure on the acp sensor and was working fine. The pressures on the gauges are still showing good but the pressure switch is showing lower between 0 and 50 psi . I put another one on it thinking maybe i got a bad one and now its doing the same thing. It's showing too low to allow anything to come on I think.

Oddly, I can unplug the battery for a few minutes and then start the car and turn on the a/c and it will kick right on and start working. After I shut the car off though it all goes back to doing the same.

Thank you i've been havin ga lot of trouble with the a/c on this thing

Last edited by Jhayes; 06-30-2019 at 05:35 PM.