Best Place to buy new Tires? - Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Old 02-12-2012, 07:07 PM

Exclamation Best Place to buy new Tires?

I'm east of Cleveland Ohio and have a 2010 SEL Fusion with 65K+ miles and 5/32 tread on all 4 tires. Where is the best place to buy new tires for price and quality & service in this area? Any ideas will be appreciated!
Thanks!
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

There's Tirebuyer.com Tirerack and such that sell on the net. Some have installing/authorized dealers. At the least, you could get some prices, and take them to your local dealers for a comparison and pressure

I just bought 2 sets from Tirebuyer and got a pretty good deal, had them in about 2 days..
Old 02-13-2012, 03:13 PM

I like to look at the ratings and reviews at TireRack.com, but I don't like to buy there. I think it is too complicated.

The last time I bought tires I went to Sam's Club.

Before that I went to an independent shop. This shop will actually perform a 4 wheel alignment when purchasing a set of 4 tires. Of course they are not in your area. However you can shop around and ask if someone will give you a good deal on an alignment ....
Old 02-13-2012, 05:59 PM

Thumbs up Thanks!

Many thanks to both of you guys for the great replies! I appreciate the help!