Ford Fusion The next installation in the Ford sedan lineup not only joins as the new mid sized sedan, but also as the Ford entry for NASCAR.

Help! need part number off of relay on FF Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Default Help! need part number off of relay on FF Hybrid

This is for a 2010 Ford Fusion. Need the part number off a solid state relay. Here's my dilema:

The front fuse box that is attached to the the radiator reinforcement has 7 fuses and relays on it. I need the part number off the largest one. If you look at your manual its marked as postion 7 and it's the solid state relay for the vacumn pump. I'm told by my dealer that my electric drive will not work until we can get the relay that is missing in place. They need the part number to do this. I'm told they can't figure out what to order by looking at their diagrams and I've been told this by multiple dealers. I would be so EXTREMELY grateful if someone could pop the hood on their Fusion hybrid and relay this to me. I've been waiting 3 months for the dealer to hear back from someone on this part number so as you understand... I would be so grateful. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

This is for a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid.