2003 Ford Ranger Edge - Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2017, 01:24 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Default 2003 Ford Ranger Edge


I need help find this part. Please see photo attach. It found a hole in this hose, for now I covered it with some duct tape, but I would really want to replace it with a actual hose. The problem started when I'm on idle the truck starts to shake a bit, but everytime I drive it stops. Once I cover the hole the truck stop shaking when I'm idle. Any help would be great. thank you
Attached Thumbnails
2003 Ford Ranger Edge-20170228_101538.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,765

That hose is a very common problem. It is called the PCV elbow hose.
Some auto supply stores may carry it or just about any Ford dealer parts dept should have it.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2003 edge misfires loophound Ford Edge 3 11-13-2014 02:12 AM
2003 edge misfires loophound General Tech 1 02-01-2009 01:43 PM
2003 Ford Ranger Edge 4.0 (HELP) Diggen Ford Ranger 3 10-21-2008 10:45 AM
2001 FORD RANGER EDGE moare91 PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds 0 06-28-2008 12:28 PM
PA: 2003 Ford Ranger Edge+ 4x4 - LOW MILES! SOLD skier150 PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds 0 04-24-2006 12:37 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.